An individualized program for lasting results
If you wish to make a real difference to improve your physical health, guidance and consistency are key. This coaching program provides you with very close support and attention to help you improve your strength, mobility, resiliency, and movement efficiency. With regular sessions and homework as a part of this highly individualized program, you’ll be able to develop a consistent movement practice, track your progress, and improve your physical fitness.
For whom ?
The coaching program is designed for :
- → People who recovered from an injury and went through a rehab program with their physiotherapist, but are looking to start/resume their movement practice with sustainable and sound foundations to minimize the risk of re-injuring themselves.
- → People who are experiencing pains and discomforts on a regular basis and wish to be guided in a movement practice that helps them to cultivate safety, to move with ease, comfort, and confidence.
- → People who aren't familiar with movement and understand the importance of moving in a variety of ways, but aren't sure where to begin.
What's included ?
- → A weekly 60-minute session with in-depth guidance.
- → Homeworks designed in the form of a weekly program with movements and drills to practice on your own between our weekly meetings.
- → Private access to a chat where you can ask for my feedback and guidance between sessions.
- → Mat & props if you don't have them (for in-person format).
How does it work ?